NYS Registered Professional Nurse – License # 602987 03/31/23
AANP Board Certified – Certification # F08210563 08/15/26
Family Nurse Practitioner – License # 348516 08/30/24
08/2018 – 02/2021 Lehman College
Master of Science in nursing- FNP Bronx, NY
08/2012 - 05/2015 Mercy College
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Pleasantville, NY
8/2006 – 6/2008 Dorothea Hopfer School of Nursing
Associate of Science in Nursing Mount Vernon, NY
10/2021 – Present Healthy Therapeutics
Yorktown Heights, NY
- Served suburban community by providing evaluations and testing for COVID19
- Worked with a diverse staff of nurses, technicians, and nurse practitioners to provide testing to
community in need
03/2019 – Present White Plains Hospital
White Plains, NY
Assistant Nurse Manager
- Collaborated with ICU leadership to implement process improvement plan that decreased ED to ICU wait times from to within 3 months.
- Decreased ED patient door to admit times by percent by working closely with throughput coordinators to streamline admission process.
- Championed evidence-based nursing practice and research through contributions to unit/hospital committees and collaborations with practice committees and nursing practice managers to establish, review, and revise policies, procedures, and standards.
Help lead and direct the daily operations of a 45 bed ED. Work closely with interdisciplinary teams to ensure safe, efficient patient movement through the department. Able to anticipate and resolve potential barriers to prevent patient delays. Perform frequent and meaningful patient rounding to ensure patient satisfaction and provide service recovery when necessary. Support organization in delivery of their strategic goals and organizational vision.
11/2017 – 03/2019 White Plains Hospital
Staff Nurse/Unit Leader - Emergency Department
Promoted from staff nurse to Unit Leader. Night shift team supervisor, overseeing the seamless orchestration of patient care and mobility through the department. Serve as a clinical expert and leadership resource for nurses, physicians, and ancillary staff; helping to facilitate superior delivery of patients plan of care. Endorse patient satisfaction with proactive patient rounding, providing follow-up, and follow through. First point of contact for problem resolution and departmental functions. Responsible for the overall functioning of the emergency department in the absence of executive leadership.
02/2012 – 02/2018 St. Joseph Medical Center
Staff RN - Emergency Department
Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to provide emergent care and stabilization for patients presenting with varying acuity levels. Worked in conjunction with physicians and other interdisciplinary staff to provide immediate medical interventions under pressing time constraints, ensuring timely treatment, admission or discharge. Worked effectively in a multicultural environment, utilizing technological tools to assist in patient care facilitation.
10/2008 – 11/2012 Sound Shore Medical Center
New Rochelle, NY
Staff RN – Emergency Department
Worked as part of a collaborative medical team to provide prompt and competent care. Advocated for patients in support of the organization’s standards of care. Clinical resource for new RN’s, serving as an example of competent and vigilant nursing practice.
07/2000 - 12/0004 United States Armed Forces United States Army
- Helped soldiers get ready for deployments via large deployment fairs which consisted of vaccinating thousands of soldiers as well as obtaining necessary bloodwork.
- Worked in clinics to help soldiers with illness and minor surgeries
- Deployed to Iraq to help in Operation Iraqi Freedom where I assisted with traumas such as gunshot wounds, blast wounds, burns, and shrapnel wounds.